Friday, March 11, 2011

i feel this now

I am sooo sorry. What i did was wrong. I would never ever do anything like that ever again. I need you. I dont know what i would do if i lost you. I will do anything to gain your forgiveness. I truly am sorry. I LOVE you. I NEED you. I would fall apart without you. I would miss you. I love you. I would feel horrible for the rest of my life. No one could ever take your place. No one could love you the way i do. Or as much as i do. I love you. Your always there for me. Your an amazing friend. You love me. I wont ever find another human being like you. You never give up on me. You see past my flaws. You go through all kinds of things with me that no one else ever would. You keep me out of trouble. You are everything i could ask for.Your sweet. Your loving. Your Caring. Your smart. Your fun. Your adventorous. They say no one is perfect,. But they’re wrong. You are perfect. ______ I miss you. SO much. Please please please forgive me. I need you. And only you. Forever. ^^

u see me who i am n never ever say NO to me. . n sometime even i feel it just . . i don't know how to tell but . . argh. . . the one n only i want is u . .

No comments:

Post a Comment