Thursday, December 01, 2011

Back to December


Hey peeps, today is the first day in December. . yada. :face16:Yeaah it’s the end month of the year and there is a lot of year end sales rite out there? I can hear some of Gucci heels:face26:, Prada handbags:face75: whisper to my ears.. hiks.. creepy. :130:


Ok what will happen in my December 2011? Here goes the planner its still empty:21: kan? But for the whole December I will need:34: full loads of energy to finished up my final year project until mid January. In the middle of that, I will (oh, scratch date) I NEED to start study for FINAL examination lorrh (I noe dats bad). :113:


Besides study for the final I take :118:2 additional course that need a little time of mine to concentrate to them:74::74::75:. One is about plant defieciency course with Prof hafsah and another one just don’t want to talk about it.. hmmm idk:98:. .

Ok. In celebrating December of this year, I:95: have planted a lots of energy spirit and aims.

Like.. I will keep my bed tidy all the time so then I won’t sleep on it during my study.:w:

Second is I will attached to my study corner to focus on subject need to be study,and do other stuff like watching a bunch of series episode sampai saket all the vertebrate and eyebags under my eyes.. wiiikieee hiks:38::37:


there are several thing that i need on my table:a2:

Since I just came back from Cameron.. yeaah.. dats true.. roses is one of my feberet. . emmm.. here my roses from iNcikJantuNgHati :27: u-know-who.


:30:NO MORE MALAS MALAS LAZY in December

:30:NO MORE SLEEP MORE LEARN LESS spirit

:60:MORE AND MORE RAJIN RAJIN RAJIN RAJIN



:62:PASSIONATE

:63:SATISFIED

:36:BE SMART

:57:BE WISELY

:58:MORE PRECISE

:88:FOCUS!!!

:26:ATTITUDE = THINKS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment