Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tetibe kering Idea goreng ayat.... n jumpa iNi

100 Truth

1. Last drink : Plain water

2. Last phone call : Kak Syida [sembang as Usual]

3. Last text message : Luqman Hakim and Basyirul Haque

4. Last song I listened to : Snsd HOOT [ at 705]

5. Last time I cried : when i watch Sekali Lagi

HAVE YOU EVER

6. Gotten back with someone I broke up with : Practically Nope

7. Been cheated on : yuPp

8. Kissed someone & regretted it : Nope

9. Lost someone special : Sumone that i call HER as friend n not like a friend anymore [ sigh]

10. Been depressed : a Lil Bit [ fyp thingy]

11. Been drunk and threw up : Not interested

THREE FAVE COLORS

12. White

13. Pink

14. Purple

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2011)

15. Made a new friend : Yes. Many of them! <3

16. Fallen out of love : Nope. I'm sticking myself with the same person and insya'Allah, it will remain this way. :)

17. Laughed until you cried : Always!

18. Met someone who changed me this year : Oh totally. Kak Tya adnan!. Never thought it will turn out this way. Like shin chan too =) im learning kak.. thanks

19. Found out who my true friends are : Oh hurmm.. true friend.. always been she n he

20. Found out someone who has just been talking about me : Refused to know, don't actually care

21. Kissed anyone on Facebook : kisses are not just for anyone!

22. How many of your Quibblo friends do you know in real life : I have no idea what Quibblo is?

23. Eye Color : Black

24. Pets : Cats [ mom cat, papa cat, timon. Simon and Alvin]

25. Changing name : Sticking to this

26. Last birthday : huh?

27. Time I woke up : 06.00 am at everyday [ how i wish to maintain]

28. At midnight : I always wondering what will happen tomorrow and muhasabah diri

29. Something I can't wait for : to finish my degree!! n get money pleish!

30. Last time I saw my Mother : Last Sunday after she give me bus ticket.

31. One thing I could change : the amount of zeros behind the current balance in my bank. :p

32. Listening to : the sound of Buletin Utama

33. Talked to a person named Tom : I have no frens named TOM [ unless tom cruis is my friend]

34. Getting on my nerves : Someone who don't listen to others. All they know is talk about themselves

35. Most visited web page : Facebook. blogger, twitter

36. Real name : ILI AISYAH BINTI KADIR MOHIDEEN

37. Nicknames : iLi and aLways iLi

38. Relationship status : Emotionally taken but keeping things casual. :)

39. Zodiac sign : Aries

40. Gender : Female!

41. Primary school : Sekolah Kebangsaan Segambut, KL, sekolah Kebangsaan sri Kerian Perak

42. Middle school : SMSAH jitra Kedah

43. High school : SMSAH

44. Hair color : Pink =).

45. Length : hmmmm. . .

46. Height : 163cm

47. Skin : not fair enough

48. What do I really like about myself : Level Buat tak tahu to the max, the level of toleration that I have and Tahap kesabaran yang tahap maharaja

49. Piercings : on my ears

50. Tattoos : haram

51. Right or left : right

FIRST:
52. Surgery : Lupa

53. Piercing : my earlobes

54. Bestfriend(s) : first? Putri Zulaikha i guess. :)

55. Hero : Chuck in Gossip Girls and Stefan Salvatore and aLso Shin! :D

56. Love : Someone I met when I was in 15 kot

57. Heartbreak : can remember? ;p

58. Death in the family : My uncle on my mom's side, my grandfather on my dad's side

59. Time you got grounded : I am a gud girl. never been grounded.

60. I'm about to : complete my worksheet soon. .

61. Listening to : the sound of short message beeping

62. Waiting for : my dinner.. so hungry..

63. I'm feeling : not at ease, nervous lazy and sleepy but deep in my heart im in love n full of spirit =)

67. Lips or eyes : both would seemed appealing if I have something on you. :)

68. Hugs or kisses : hugs. :)

69. Shorter or taller : taller of course. I'm short :p

70. Older or younger : same age

71. Romantic or spontaneous : spontaneously romantic

72. Stomach or arms : haha. not really into over .. ummm.. stomach and arms

73. Sensitive or loud : not to sensitive and not too loud

74. A hook-up or relationship : definitely a relationship type of girl

HAVE YOU:

75. Kissed a stranger : kalau stakat belaga laga pipi tu, yeah..

76. Drank hard liquor : never and don't intend to

77. Lost glasses or contacts : never wear it

78. S_x on first date : never in life

79. Broken someone's heart : i hope not [ rase nyer ada n girl, im sorry]

80. Been arrested : not that I could recall. :p

81. Turned someone down : yeah. and was filled with guilt as always

82. Cried when someone died : yeah..

83. Fallen for a friend : fortunately, yes. :)

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

84. Myself : most of the time. :)

85 Society : hmm.

86. Heaven : yes

87. Santa Claus : not really

88. Love : I do

89. Angels : yes

90. God : of course. hanya satu Allah ta'ala

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

91. Had more than one bf at a time : never. never know how.

92. Did I sing today : of course qith CN Blue at 705

93. Did something illegal : many times. for instant, downloading korean drama without buying their cd's

94. Go back in time-- I wish

95. Did you hear the word is love? : hmmm i guess

96. Afraid of falling in love : ta takot dah.. i have found him. [ Semoga jodoh kami berpanjangan]

97. Last time I lied : juSt now i eat for lunch but i havent. -.-

98. Late, early, or Right on time : always early. better.

99. Give my life for others : if that's what I'm supposed to do, I will

100. Am I afraid to post this : nope tapi rase not ease ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment