Saturday, March 24, 2012


addicted terhadap anime bukanlah my actually me but its another part of my self. . i do love the character and the way of each character been drawing. .

few example of collection that i grab from the internet as my forever favorite



Terlihat begitu manis tapi bukan gula2 ok. .

Melihat matanya begitu teduh

Seolah matanya mengambarkan segalanya



Rambut serabut tapi maintain cute. . cantik betol lukis





mata dengan kacamata nampak cool namun dihatinya tiada siapa tahu..
so . . jom tngok anime dea [ ili pon ta tngok ]

just suka characternya


setiap gambar ada maknya. . kecantikan. . redup matanya






never be empty and dont want to be alone


think big



up : another me . he knows


and me


fantasi itu dunia ku



shhhhuuuhhh. . lets the nature speak
listen to the heartbeat
count it
chill it


up: much the way i am. . i think so


i am so adore all the pics




crying cant change anything. . faced it


ooppss. . terlebey sudah berfantasi =)


i do love it

so

so


so


so


MUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment