Saturday, April 16, 2011

(PICTURE) Fishmonger, Carrymark arab here, Pizza, ladies day

first, wearing like fishmonger
yes i am
lately love to use the word fishmonger
y?
remain me that im still young
yes, this is me in this attire
dissect a fish
at UMT

2nd : i got my syafawi test during arabic class
i get 4/5 of recite doa corretly
but all my class i think can get 5/5 correct. .
haish

3rd, i manage to complete my report on time
macam thesis
hell yeah!!
seriously

my notebook for micropropagate
yes, OFFICIALLY closed now


OURS


4th, this is my MINI THESIS. .loook at the title ok
seryesly
doing 3 discusiion in a week
definately not me



5th, Caryy mark arab. . dah keluar
and mine is not good
enCik Boyfie manage to get 59.25/60
so envy
aarggh....


6th, hanging out with girlfriend,
this is ana,
she can eat evertyhinh


this yana, as skinny as i am
the one who drive us anywhere to go
even her license dead oready
hakhak


this is me. . a monster who can eat all the pizza
esp Yellow cab
n nyum nyum!!


do we look a like??


i guess, it was the most sengalness outing ever
out of sudden, it turn to picca whore time
me and umrah do lots of snapping



getting bored oready


Ana n Umrah is eating


Lastly . .
Home sweet hOme


banyak kan shopping. .dah abes sem pon masih banyak lagi
makanan . .sbb kami always lapar lah

1 comment:

  1. hhihihi..bes woo..mkn sampai ta larat nak mkn..hahaha...plg ksian kat ana..akak tu ta nak air pepsi...MALU weih...kihkih

    ReplyDelete