Thursday, July 04, 2013

Handphone

Photobucket

 june dah berlalu  


Lately people keep on asking me regarding my gadjet

iLi takde whatapps ke?
iLi ade whatapps tak?
iLi dah beLi hp baru?
Kau pakai hp mane?
Ko ade phone number laen eh..


Oh em… the oNLy phone number I have is the only number that u got =) if I do have another number, I wiLL tell ya soon ok..

But in my 2013 budget.. to have a smart phone is quite difficuLt..

i am not fully prepared yet to have smartphone because it will make my procrastination 

Procrastination is refers to the act of replacing more urgent actions with tasks less urgent, or doing something from which one derives enjoyment, and thus putting off impending tasks to a later time.

aha.. thants meanssss.... i will have spent my time on Fb, Insta, Tweeting, GoogLing and the list go on. . .

so as long as i cant behave my self.. i wont buy it yet.. infact.. i have not enough money to have it now.. wakaka..


if i have a smartphone.. i also want to buy everything that suit it.. 

p/s : ntah ape ntah membebel ni

I have plan so much what to but after aLL its all depend to Allah.. I will fight n try hard enough


 

No comments:

Post a Comment