Tuesday, May 27, 2014

YongSeo Apartment | Dream house



Hai and hello there.. it’s been a while I update anything about my obsession!! 

Korean drama and reality show

Currently all drama I would like to watch is airing.. 
I didn’t start to download them yet. 
This is because my external hardisk is currently full.. 
(sobs.. I can’t buy them for a time being) . .
So what am I watching on weekend..

Aha.. I repeat the whole episode of YongSeo!!! 


Goguma couple from we got married!!!

This time I watch all the episode with full of focus and I observe every single thing in every episode. 
(thanks to Kshowline.net because they had update the new link for goguma couple, no more part by part for 1 episode) 
aha


Ok yes!! Im not only watching them on weekend but I do watch them when I wait for my LRT or whenever I free =) . . 
and suddenly I felt like.. what if I want a little apartment just like them!! Haha.. really ili???



 Their Living room =) such a small space to live with someone u love kan?? =)


I dont realyy a fan of yellow but this look just nice =) 

and i Love it Much!!


Lighting is important!!


Their small bedroom =)









Ok !! All the picture are credit to Mr. Google.

Nanti satu hari bila ada rumah sendiri nak cuba lah buat macam nie..

aha... kuat betul berangan bila hujan hujan cam hari nie..

ok nak sambung repeat entah kali keberapa dah nie..

so sweeet =)

Love,
ILI

No comments:

Post a Comment