Friday, March 08, 2013

Delightful March Begin with. . .

Photobucket
Hello semua ahLi syurga =)

Its been a while after I left my blog. I really don’t have much time. It feel like 24 hour never enough. I wish it will only 20 hours per day so I wll do less work n more sleep . ahah

Ok.. my MARCH had been starting with something so sweet due to my cousin solemnization are on 2nd March.. it was fantastic to be involved to prepare the house, the arrangement and some of preparation (at least) actually me and my family arrived penang around 10.30pm and looking for their new house delay our rest time at night. Aha… it is very awkward moment because most of the time, my fathers family is talking in Tamil. It’s a lil biit hard for me, ummi, amo and adik to understand so that make 4 of us just sit around, eat and go to sleep but my father still hanging out with his sibling..


This is "maLam berinai" sLot.. cLeopatra theme





tempat duduk bergambar


empty house after a few hours crowded




Next groom - to - be



 














Enjoy the picture =)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment